- 5-piece prybar set comes with 4 mechanics prybars in 8”, 12”, 18”, and 24” sizes and a 15 1/2” rolling-head bar.
- Heavy-duty pry bars are made from electroplated drop forged carbon steel. Mechanic’s prybars have comfortable, solvent-resistant, polypropylene handles. The rolling head bar has a durable powder coat finish.
- Chisel tips make it easy to wedge between objects during demolition or when separating stubborn parts. Angled tips on the mechanic’s prybars for maximum leverage in confined spaces.
- The rolling head bar has a hook end for lifting and prying and a tapered end for alignment of heavy parts. Same function as a drift pin.
- The leverage needed to lift, pry, or shift heavy loads around the workshop, construction site, farm, or garage is easy to get with Tech Team’s 5 pc. Pry Bar Set it has been designed with the user in mind. Most pry bar sets only include 3 or 4 pieces, thus excluding the 8” bar and the 15 ½” rolling head or birds head bar. These two bars are incredibly handy. The 8” bar is perfect for small jobs and getting inside tight spaces that a larger bar will not fit. The rolling head bar constructed from drop forged chrome vanadium steel, which is milled and ground to a point at one end and a fine chiseled edge at the other end, can be used to lever significant weights such as appliances, engine blocks, and such. The pointed end is a handy alignment tool sometimes referred to as a drift pin. If there are two steel parts that need to be aligned so that a bolt can be used to secure the two parts together, there is almost no substitute for a drift pin. By inserting it into the holes, you can lever both members so that they align perfectly so that a bolt can be inserted and then they can be secured together.
Tech Team 5-piece prybar set comes with 4 mechanics prybars in 8”, 12”, 18”, and 24” sizes and a 15 1/2” rolling-head bar. Mechanic’s prybars are electroplated carbon steel and the rolling-head bar has a durable powder coat. All 4 mechanic’s prybars have chisel tips and an angled head. The rolling head bar has a hook end for lifting and prying and a tapered end for alignment of heavy or cumbersome parts.
Angled tips on the mechanic’s prybars for maximum leverage in confined spaces, such as under the hood of a car, truck, or heavy machinery. The rolling head bar has both a hook end for lifting and prying and a tapered end with a point for alignment of heavy or cumbersome parts. Mechanic’s prybars are shipped with protective plastic caps. Polypropylene grips are resistant to common automotive solvents. The perfect addition to any tool kit for a mechanic, workshop owner, or household do-it-yourselfer.