5 Piece Pry Bar Set, Mechanic’s Prybars, Angled Chisel Tip, Rolling-Head, Drop Forged Carbon Steel, Comfortable Grips, Hand Tools by Tech Team
- 5-piece prybar set comes with 4 mechanics prybars in 8”, 12”, 18”, and 24” sizes and a 15 1/2” rolling-head bar.
- Heavy-duty pry bars are made from electroplated drop forged carbon steel. Mechanic’s prybars have comfortable, solvent-resistant, polypropylene handles. The rolling head bar has a durable powder coat finish.
- Chisel tips make it easy to wedge between objects during demolition or when separating stubborn parts. Angled tips on the mechanic’s prybars for maximum leverage in confined spaces.
- The rolling head bar has a hook end for lifting and prying and a tapered end for alignment of heavy parts. Same function as a drift pin.
- The leverage needed to lift, pry, or shift heavy loads around the workshop, construction site, farm, or garage is easy to get with Tech Team’s 5 pc. Pry Bar Set it has been designed with the user in mind. Most pry bar sets only include 3 or 4 pieces, thus excluding the 8” bar and the 15 ½” rolling head or birds head bar. These two bars are incredibly handy. The 8” bar is perfect for small jobs and getting inside tight spaces that a larger bar will not fit. The rolling head bar constructed from drop forged chrome vanadium steel, which is milled and ground to a point at one end and a fine chiseled edge at the other end, can be used to lever significant weights such as appliances, engine blocks, and such. The pointed end is a handy alignment tool sometimes referred to as a drift pin. If there are two steel parts that need to be aligned so that a bolt can be used to secure the two parts together, there is almost no substitute for a drift pin. By inserting it into the holes, you can lever both members so that they align perfectly so that a bolt can be inserted and then they can be secured together.