- For use with top post terminal batteries.
- Pads are chemically treated felt and are color coded for convenience and quick identification of terminals.
- Removable inner / outer rings.
- The inner ring has a .75” (19.2 mm) inner diameter and a 1.25” (31.8 mm) outer diameter. The outer ring has a 1.25” (31.8 mm) inner diameter and a 1.75” (44.6 mm) outer diameter. The pads are .125” (3.2 mm) thick.
- Set contains 12 pads; 6 red, and 6 green.
The Tech Team Anti-Corrosion Top Post Terminal Pads are for use with top post terminal batteries and are suitable for both 12-volt and 6-volt batteries. The pads are chemically treated felt for corrosion resistance. Pads are color coded to help in identifying terminals. Typically, red is used for positive (+) and green is used for negative (-). Pads are flexible and can stretch to fit and include a removable inner ring to accommodate many terminal diameters. The set contains 6 pairs of pads (12 pads in total).