#724 – Barn Door Floor Guide
Barn Door Floor Guide stay roller, Adjustable, Smooth Ball Bearing Sliding Action, Wall Mount Hardware Included by Tech Team
- Adjustable roller to fit most door thicknesses.
- Ball bearing roller for smooth, quiet sliding doors.
- Wall mount system prevents damage to floors.
- Heavy Duty steel construction with a durable black powder coat finish.
- Hardware Included. Comes with hex wrench for adjustment. Barn doors are all the rage. It used to be they were just used for barns and warehouses, but now everybody wants them to close off one room from another eliminating the need for hinged doors or pocket doors. They are one of the hottest decorating trends. Once the barn style door is hung from the overhead rollers, it becomes apparent that the bottom somehow needs to be secured, so it maintains uniform distance from the wall, and doesn’t allow the door to be pulled away from the wall and fall off the hanging rollers. Sometimes it even becomes obvious that the wall supporting the overhead rollers is not plumb and the door either rubs up against the wall or extends far away from it at the bottom. None of these situations is desirable and the solution is a barn door floor roller guide. The Tech Team roller guide is an ideal choice because it incorporates a finish friendly roller that runs on smooth permanently lubricated rolling ball bearings. This unit will keep the door a uniform distance from the wall and allow it to move smoothly and quietly from side to side.