- 100lb capacity per hook. Can hold up to 200lbs in total. Since kayaking, paddle boarding, and related water sports have become extremely popular, it’s no surprise that many people now need to store a kayak or paddle board in their garage. You, of course, can build racks out of 2” x 4”’s or something similar but there is an easy and inexpensive way to hang your paddle board or SUP on the wall over the winter, and this is to install premade kayak storage hooks.
- Hooks are wrapped in foam padding to protect kayaks from scratches.
- Hook interior measurements are approximately 13” deep x 7” tall, and the hooks are 1 1/4” wide.
- Powder coated steel construction.
- Easy installation with included hardware
The Tech Team Kayak Hook Set has a capacity of 100 pounds per hook, for a total of 200 pounds. Provide secure storage in a garage or shed for kayaks, ladders, or other long objects. Keep them off the floor and the dirt and out of the way.