#702 -Oil Filter Pliers
Oil Filter Pliers 12-Inch, Automotive Tools, Hand Tool, Slip Joint, Adjustable, 5 ½” Maximum Opening by Tech Team
- Jaws can open to fit filters from 2 inches (50.8 mm) 5 ½ inches (139.7 mm) in diameter, allowing them to fit most oil filters. Fits PVC, conduit and large ring nut pipe fittings.
- 12 inch long handles give the leverage needed to remove stubborn or stuck filters.
- Right angle teeth provide a no slip grip on the filter. Vinyl grips are secure and comfortable.
- 20° offset makes it easier to reach into the tight spaces of a car or vehicle engine than a strap wrench.
- More cost-effective than buying separate sockets for every different filter.Changing the oil in your vehicle is one of the simplest and most effective cost saving measures that even a semi handy person can handle. Using a typical oil and filter that you can purchase at any discount store or automotive supply, you can save between $25 and $50 every time you change your oil. In addition, changing the oil is critical to extend the life of your engine and vehicle. Tech Teams 12-inch oil filter pliers have a 20° offset that allows you to reach into tight spaces and very effectively remove your oil filter. In addition to being the perfect tool for removing screw on type automotive equipment and truck oil filters, they are also the perfect tool for removing large ring nuts such as those found on electrical conduit and in many plumbing applications.
12-inch oil filter pliers automotive tools tool slip joint adjustable fit leverage filters 12 inch long handles remove angle grip reach car vehicle socket plier oils set wrench catch pan change sets catcher drain pans changing wrenches tight ramp container large collection 12inch deals handle hex key changes kit outboard rubber strap joints home cleaner band cleaners amazing under 10 teeth test steel places drive paces universal right Tahe toil oil til moil fliter falter tolls fir oily vehical chainge