- The lock nut and spring maintain tension and avoid loosening even in applications with vibrations or temperature changes.
- The #304 stainless steel used for the band, trunnion, and thread is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Bands have a minimum diameter of 2.9” (73 mm) and a maximum diameter of 3.2” (81 mm).
- Extra-wide 0.75” (19 mm) wide band provides a strong grip without pinching the hose or fitting and has rounded edges around the trunnion to prevent damage to the hose.
- Includes four (4) hose clamps.
T-bolt hose clamps are ideal for high-pressure applications and ones that have vibrations and or temperature changes, such as automotive air Intake hoses and radiator hoses. #304 stainless steel is corrosion resistant. The bands are triple spot welded to maintain their strength in harsh conditions.
The Tech Team Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Hose Clamps have a width of 0.75” (19 mm), a minimum diameter of 2.9” (73 mm), and a maximum diameter of 3.2” (81 mm). The set includes four (4) clamps.