- Makes a Solid Base – The upper steel surface of the caster cup provides a solid and durable support for wood, steel, or plastic furniture legs.
- Distributes the Weight – By evenly distributing the weight, it reduces denting and marking on indoor or outdoor carpeting and rugs. The bottom of the caster cup uniformly distributes the weight to eliminate denting, scratching, or damage to hardwood floors, ceramic, tile floors, vinyl, or linoleum floors.
- Prevents Damage to Floors – Normal everyday use of sofas, chairs, tables, etc. over an extended time can easily damage hardwood floor surfaces, and cause chipping and cracking on ceramic tile. The carpeted surface of the caster cup prevents this type of damage.
- Heavy Furniture Can Be Easily Moved – Furniture can be slid easily and quietly across hard floor surfaces.
- Full Set – Set includes Four (4) 3” (76mm) diameter steel caster cups with carpeted bottoms
The Tech Team Steel Caster Cups are for use on both hard and carpeted floors. The 3-inch/76mm wide pad distributes weight to reduce denting on carpets and prevents furniture damage to hard floors, such as scratches or dents.